Him..

I felt it..I felt him..
It was like a jab..a thrust..
Something piercing the left side of my chest..

I looked around to search it...To search him.
My eyes scanning,looking at the people on the beach.
And then, I was still.
So still,so frozen that I couldn't breathe....

He was there...
Sun kissed skin,hair that I wanted to drive my fingers through,
sharp nose,strong jaw and beautiful lips, that were smiling at an old lady..

I guess he felt it too..he felt me too,because he turned towards me..And then...then,I saw his eyes.
They were blue,so blue that they could define the colour itself..

I was so drowned in him that I didn't notice that he was moving towards me...
                                                                                                         

    He was there..right in front of me..
Then, he stood close to me,so close that I could feel his breath tingling my skin..
His aura ,engulfing me ..He was there..beholding me with his eyes..
And then he said,"Breathe"..
It was then I took in air, didn't realize I was holding..    


                                                                                                              

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts