Unfinished




She felt something...something that made the hair at her nape stand...it felt very strange and pricky..something that made her feet frozen but also something that kicked the adrenaline inside her..something that made her run..run till there was'nt any air left in her lungs..
And then..then she finally felt it..felt THAT feeling which she dreaded..his fingers digging into her arm..his erection on her hips..she had been degraded,beaten and humilated.But never raped.. During the regular beating sessions she had with Alexander she use to completely close herself off..shut herself so tight that no further damage could be done..but she couldnt go down without a fight..not with him..she wouldnt..this time that inhuman monster would not be satisfied ..she will fight..

************************************************************************


"No,No,No,No,Noooooo..!!!!!!".The screech woke Chace up from his sleep,something he didnt get for the past three days..The feeling still haunted him..the most terrifying five hours of his life..but he couldnt lose it now..He had to stay strong.

"Be strong,Be strong,Be strong Chace..".It was the mantra he chanted countinously while he dashed from his room towards Indy's. Even after the pep talk he had with himself,he couldnt yet be prepared for what he saw.

*************************************************************************


She was running recklessly..Falling,standing,tripping, and running....Falling,standing,tripping, and running.She was running very fast,she knew this because everything around her was hazy..Her lungs were burning for air,but she couldnt stop now..It was better to die breathless than to let that immoral beast have his hands on her...She turned around to see that he was walking..infact it almost felt like he was stroling..! As if he was in a godamn park..but the only thing that showed he wasnt as cool as he seemed was his eyes..they was predatory,glittering with something that made her soul unsettle..but still he was covering the distance very quick..It seemed like she was on-spot running rathar than sprinting like a maniac..And then she felt his heavy weight around her..She felt trapped..Caged..She tried to free herself..thrashing wilding and scratching his body so hard with her nails that she hoped he would draw blood..She had to run..She had to free herself..He couldnt hurt her now..She wont let him hurt her now..


*************************************************************************


Chace ran to Indy and  tried to wake her from her nightmare..She was rolling all over her bed and thrashing wildy as if she was being tied in shackles..Shit..her situation was detorating..He downed the glass of water on her head and shouted her name out loud..

"Indy..!!!!!..Wake up Indy..INDY..!!!"...It was only then she woke up with a start..gasping for breathe as if she had ran a marathon..she looked around as though she couldnt recognise her surrounding..her movents where franatic..She was shaking badly..her eyes looked haunted..the eyes that could make you fall in love with the beholder..eyes that once were warm,naughty and full of life were now empty..He brought her body close to his and held tight.She cuddled further into his body and her head was under his chin,resting on his shoulder.."Are you alright mi amor?"..He felt her nod but her body was disobeying her..she was still trembling hard.."Please tell me what is the matter Indy?.I cant bear to see you anymore like this..".

*********************************************************************************


The plea in Chace's voice made her leave the comfort of his arms and face him.The painfully handsome face was tired and tensed.The depthless eyes was roaming all over her face,searching for answers she could never give.She had already taken enough from him..enough to last a  lifetime with those memories..the moments she had cherished with him..But now she was ruined for him.She had to get clean.She HAD to GO,go to a place where there would be nothing but memories she had with Chace.


**************************************************************************


Chace felt her distance herself,not only physically but emotionally too.The incident three days ago,had trigggered something in her..something that made his blood run cold..The five hours she was held capitive were the worst and most terrifying hours of his life.He felt just has helpless as he felt when Buddy was killed in Afghanistan..He knew,he felt something very wrong but couldnt put a finger on it..Indy tried to get up but he held her hand and pulled her back into his arms."Don't pull away from me Indy.Dont distance yourself.I thought you needed time alone after the incident three days ago but you shuting yourself down for me.You are perfectly safe with me..No one can touch a hair on your body..You are perfectly safe with me mi amor. Perfectly safe."


****************************************************************************


Her attempts to leave seemed futile since Chace pulled her back into his arms."Don't pull away from me Indy.Don't distance yourself.I thought you needed time alone after the incident three days ago.." It was as if her hearing blanked out after he mentioned about the incident.The time she was held capitive was itched in her brain clear..she remebered each and every detail of that night.Unlike others she remembered everything..each and every moment..because she was made to remember it,infact she was expected to remember it.


"What will happen if you wear skimpy clothes like this,my good girl..?". 

I felt the knife across my colar bone and over my shoulder.
"Where did you get it from Indy?"He held up the top I'd brought a day prior.A beautiful,lowcut,strappy top,which I had hidden at the back of my closet.I was hoping to  wear it when Alexander was at the hospital. I brought it because the top was bright and pretty. It made me feel happy. Made me feel like summers. I wanted to hold unto that feeling,so i kept it even knowing the risk.
"I-I brought it sir."
"Did I give you permission to buy it?" 
I hung my head low."No".
He moved closer to me."This is a whore's top!.Designed to get the attention of the boys! Is that what you want Indy?The attention of the boys?", he thundered.
"No, father"
He held the top in front of me and shredded it with the knife.
I wanted to cry. Over a top. But that top made me feel happy. For a fleeting moment. I had felt happy and he had taken that away from me. Like always.
"Take off your sweater Indy."
My eyes snapped up to his."W-What? W-Why?"
"Dont question me!",he roared."Just do as I say!".
My body shaking I lifted the sweater over my head.Leaving me in my bra. I held my sweater,clutching it near my stomach.From my hind-sight I saw Alexander move behind me.
I heard the sound of the knife being put down and then the snap of Alexander's belt as he removed it from his pants.
My stomach dropped hollow.No matter how many countless times it happened the fear instilled in me just grew.
"You've disobeyed my rules Indy.You have been a bad girl.What happens to bad girls?"
I swallowed past the fear that was clogging my throat."They get punished father".
I braced myself,gritting my teeth.
I felt the lash of the first of the many hits ,on my back. Stifflling my screams,I bit down on my lip until I tasted blood.

*********************************************************************************


"Jesus,Indy! Are you okay?!".My shout pulled Indy outta of her stupor.She had completely zoned out and then her face twisted painfully.She had flinched as though someone was hitting her.Her completley blank face had expressed feeling ,but all unhappy and painful.He wanted to take the pain away from her.If he already didn't know that her husband, Forbes, was buried he would put bullets in his body till there wasn't any blood left in his,from bleeding.But till the end of his life he would spit on that bastard's grave.. 
Remembering those five hours left his whole body shuddering.

"Indy,Cariño,please don't close off.That bastard will never have his hands on you.He is buried so deep that he can never haunt you.Not even in your dreams darling.Please lift off the load burdening your shoulder.Tell me.Talk to me. If not me then someone you are comfortable with. If you want then we can visit a shrink.."

*************************************************************************


She focused on Chace's face,specifically his eyes.The eyes that always even though were protective and strong,became warm only for her.How couldnt she see this? How could she go from bad to worse?? Even though she couldn't do anything about  Alexander,but Forbes..?? This man who held her now and in all situations,had almost died protecting her.The least she could do, was to tell him the truth and get out of his hair. The bullet wound on his shoulder ,which he termed as 'a graze' in his Alpha male terminology ,was still fresh in her memory. "Please Indy.You killing me with your silence..."


"He tried to rape me",I cut him mid-sentance.

I see my words hit him like a physical blow.He recoils, hands white-knuckle around the edge of the headboard of the bed.
There's this horrible strained silence between us.
I want to run from the room and curl into a ball in a corner of the house,but Chace's gaze on me is not letting me leave.A myraid of emotions scrolling through them.I don't want to look at him right now,but I can't seem to look away.
"He did what?".I dont know whether he actually says the words or mouths it because my ears are ringing with the truth.
I blink once.Twice. 
"He tried to...rape me".
"Jesus fuckin' Christ," Chace whispered angrily."JESUS FUCKIN' CHRIST..!!", he thundered

*********************************************************************************


I moved from the bed and started walking in the room. I clentched and unclentched my hands,trying to keep my anger in check,but realized  by Indy's flinch,that I was failing miserably.

"I,uh...",she was glancing in the direction of the exit.
"D-Dont go..I didnt mean to scare you Indy.Its just that...Jesus  Indy,I just cant handle the thought of anyone hurting you-not like that-not at all.."

Comments

  1. Every word of it is worth my time⭐️
    You are amazing Tanvi 💫

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soo much..:) I'm glad that the time you took out to read was worth it..thanks..:)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts