Hope.


 Its been so long since I've written something. I feel with every passing day I am losing myself, closing myself into this void. Falling into this abyss which is filled with darkness and a sense of nothingness.

 Many a times I find myself staring out, looking at the greenery from my balcony, focusing at it so much that I hear even the slightest rustle of the leaves. As it gets dingy outside, I see the dark clouds, moving slowly but surely towards me, taking away the slightest of sunlight.                                                                      

Once again I am cold and wary of the darkness that has engulfed me, for its embrace , I know, will bring back memories I've shut tight in the room. 

As I gaze into the sunless surroundings , I hope for a glimmer of light that would encompass me. Trying to remind myself of times when my hope has turned into reality, I hope, harder than what I did, for I feel the embrace of darkness deep in my bones. A vision- of eyes brimming with tears and lips quivering with unsaid words appears in front of me and  I hope again, I hope harder, I hope for that bright light, for that's all I'm left with now.

 Hope.

Comments

Popular Posts